Termopernambuco power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Termopernambuco power station (Usina Termelétrica Termopernambuco) is a 533-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in the state of Pernambuco, Brazil.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Ipojuca, the state of Pernambuco, Brazil.
- Sponsor: Termopernambuco S.A.
- Parent company: Grupo Neoenergia
- Location: Ipojuca, Pernambuco, Brazil
- Coordinates: -8.4046, -34.9692 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 533 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Sistema de Informações Georreferenciadas do Setor Elétrico (SIGEL)". Agência Nacional de Energia Elétrica (ANEEL, Brazilian Electricity Regulatory Agency). Archived from the original on April 9, 2020. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- "Thermal". Neoenergia. Archived from the original on February 25, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- Google Maps
- "Termopernambuco". Neoenergia. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.