Termosuape power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Termosuape power station (Usina Termelétrica Suape) was a proposed 286-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station, which has been cancelled, in the state of Pernambuco, Brazil.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Ipojuca, the state of Pernambuco, Brazil.
- Sponsor: Usina Xavantes S/A.
- Parent company: Aruanã Energia S.A.
- Location: Ipojuca, Pernambuco, Brazil
- Coordinates: -8.4014, -35.0123 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (cancelled): 286 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Sistema de Informações Georreferenciadas do Setor Elétrico (SIGEL)". Agência Nacional de Energia Elétrica (ANEEL, Brazilian Electricity Regulatory Agency). Archived from the original on April 9, 2020. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- "Histórico". Usina Xavantes. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.