Teverola power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Teverola power station is a 404-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Caserta, Italy.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Teverola, the province of Caserta, Italy.
- Sponsor: SET sp
- Parent company: Repower group
- Location: Teverola, the province of Caserta, Italy
- Coordinates: 41.0091, 14.2286 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 404 MW
Articles and Resources
- European Pollutant Release and Transfer Register (E-PRTR), European Union, version 16 (May 2019).
- Produzione di energia | Repower, l'energia che ti serve.
- Open Power System Data December 2018
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 26WUCNTRLDTVRL1D accessed November 2019
- FRESNA (FIAS Renewable Energy Systems & Network Analysis) version 4.1 (July 2019)
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019
- Open Power Plants Database, ID g_26WUCNTRLDTVRL1D European Commission Joint Research Centre, version 0.91