Thebes APT power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Thebes APT power station is a proposed 400-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the region of Beotia, Greece.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Thebes, the region of Beotia, Greece.
- Sponsor: APT Energa Hellas
- Parent company: APT Energa Hellas
- Location: Thebes, the region of Beotia, Greece
- Coordinates: 38.3226, 23.3204 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 400 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 400 MW (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources
- Platts World Electric Power Plants Database (June 2019 release)