Thornhill power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
|Report an error|
Thornhill power station is a 50-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in West Yorkshire County, United Kingdom.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Dewsbury, West Yorkshire County, United Kingdom.
The plant, opened in 1998, was part of the Whitetower Portfolio acquired by Rockland Capital in January, 2021. It currently operates as a 50 MW gas-fired turbine.
- Sponsor: Rockland Capital
- Parent company: Rockland Capital
- Location: Dewsbury, West Yorkshire County, United Kingdom
- Coordinates: 53.6771, -1.6550 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 50 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Natural Gas Simple Cycle – Rockland Capital". rocklandcapital.com. Retrieved 2022-04-26.
- Thornhill | Our sites - E.ON
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 54930033NVZ42A64JU25 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- FRESNA (FIAS Renewable Energy Systems & Network Analysis) version 4.1 (July 2019)
- Digest of UK Energy Statistics (DUKES) United Kingdom Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy (July 29, 2021). "National statistics - Digest of UK Energy Statistics (DUKES): electricity". Gov.uk. Retrieved November 18, 2021.