Thornhill power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Thornhill power station is a 50-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in West Yorkshire County, United Kingdom.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Dewsbury, West Yorkshire County, United Kingdom.
- Sponsor: E.On
- Parent company: E.On SE
- Location: Dewsbury, West Yorkshire County, United Kingdom
- Coordinates: 53.6771, -1.6550 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 50 MW
Articles and Resources
- Thornhill | Our sites - E.ON
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 54930033NVZ42A64JU25 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- FRESNA (FIAS Renewable Energy Systems & Network Analysis) version 4.1 (July 2019)
- Digest of UK Energy Statistics (DUKES) United Kingdom Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy