Tian'an No.10 Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
The Tian'an No.10 Coal Mine started construction in October 1958 and was transferred to production in February 1964. The approved production capacity in 2009 was 3.3 million tons per year.  The approved production capacity in 2019 is 2.64 million tons per year. 
On November 12, 2007, a coal and gas outburst occurred in the Tian'an No.10 Coal Mine, killing all 12 miners trapped underground. On January 19, 2015, a roof-falling accident occurred in the Tian'an No.10 Coal Mine, and 2 people died; on February 16, 2018, a rope traction rail-type overhead passenger device wire rope detachment accident occurred in the Tian'an No.10 Coal Mine, causing 2 deaths and 1 person Seriously injured.
- Operator: Pingdingshan Tianan Coal Industry Co., Ltd. Tian'an No.10 Coal Mine
- Owner: China Pingmei Shenma Energy and Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Donghuan Road, Weidong District, Pingdingshan City, Henan Province
- GPS Coordinates: 33.759798, 113.349017
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.64 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 91.6780 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 50.2710 million tonnes
- Coal Type: 1/3 Coking coal, Fat coal (Met)
- Mine Size: 32.50 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1964
Articles and resources
- 平顶山天安煤业股份有限公司十矿, 企查查, Accessed May 2021
- 平顶山天安煤业股份有限公司十矿, 道客巴巴, Accessed May 2021
- 平顶山天安煤业股份有限公司2021年度第一期短期融资券募集说明书(97Page), 平顶山天安煤业股份有限公司, April 2021
- 河南平煤集团十矿事故中被困12名矿工全部遇难, 新华社, Novemver 18, 2007
- 平顶山天安煤业股份有限公司2020年公开发行可续期公司债券（面向合投资者）（第一期）跟踪评级报告(9Page), 平顶山天安煤业股份有限公司, December 1, 2020