Tian'an No.11 Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
The Tian’an No.11 Coal Mine was built in 1972 and put into production in 1979, with a designed production capacity of 0.6 million tons per year. The mine was rebuilt and expanded for the first time in 1998, and the production capacity was increased to 1.2 million tons per year; in 2005, it was rebuilt and expanded again, and the approved production capacity was 3.0 million tons per year. The approved production capacity in 2019 is 2.4 million tons/year.
- Operator: Pingdingshan Tianan Coal Industry Co., Ltd. Tian'an No.11 Coal Mine
- Owner: China Pingmei Shenma Energy and Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Xiangshan Street, Xinhua District, Pingdingshan City, Henan Province
- GPS Coordinates: 33.813085, 113.173177
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.4 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 131.7820 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 77.6160 million tonnes
- Coal Type: 1/3 Coking coal (Met)
- Mine Size: 16.80 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1979
Articles and resources
- 平顶山天安煤业股份有限公司十一矿, 企查查, Accessed May 2021
- 平煤股份十一矿煤矸石充填废弃矿坑项目环境影响报告书, 道客巴巴, Accessed May 2021
- 平顶山天安煤业股份有限公司2021年度第一期短期融资券募集说明书(97Page), 平顶山天安煤业股份有限公司, April 2021
- 平顶山天安煤业股份有限公司2020年公开发行可续期公司债券（面向合投资者）（第一期）跟踪评级报告(9Page), 平顶山天安煤业股份有限公司, December 1, 2020