Tianan No.1 Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
The Tianan No.1 Coal Mine is operated by Pingdingshan Tianan Coal Mining Co., Ltd., which is owned by China Pingmei Shenma Energy and Chemical Group Co., Ltd. The Mine is one of the large-scale backbone mines of China Pingmei Shenma Energy and Chemical Group Co., Ltd. The mine started in December 1957 and put into production in December 1959. After reconstruction and expansion, the mine’s annual production capacity has been increased from the original designed 1.5 million tons to 3.2 million tons per year.
- Operator: Pingdingshan Tianan Coal Mining Co., Ltd.
- Owner: China Pingmei Shenma Energy and Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Sigou, Weidong District, Pingdingshan City, Henan Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 33.762409, 113.303408(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 3.2 million tonnes per annum (Mtpa)
- Total Resource: 205.131 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 82.315 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Bituminous(Met)
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1959
Articles and resources
- 平顶山天安煤业股份有限公司一矿，企查查，Accessed May 2021
- 平顶山天安煤业股份有限公司一矿，中州煤炭，October 15, 2012
- 平顶山天安煤业股份有限公司2020年公开发行可续期公司债券（面向合格投资者（第一期）跟踪评级报告（2020)，中诚信国际信用评级有限责任公司，December 1, 2020
- 平顶山天安煤业股份有限公司2021年度第一期短期融资券募集说明书page 97，平顶山天安煤业股份有限公司，April 2021