Tianan No.6 Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
The Tianan No.6 Coal Mine is operated by Pingdingshan Tianan Coal Mining Co., Ltd., which is owned by China Pingmei Shenma Energy and Chemical Group Co., Ltd. The Mine is one of the large-scale backbone mines of Pingdingshan Tianan Coal Mining Co., Ltd. The mine started in 1958 and put into production in 1970, with a designed production capacity of 0.9 million tons per year. The approved production capacity of the mine in 2007 was 3.2 million tons/year.
- Operator: Pingdingshan Tianan Coal Mining Co., Ltd.
- Owner: China Pingmei Shenma Energy and Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: North of Xinxin Street, Xinhua District, Pingdingshan City, Henan Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 33.787914, 113.241159(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 3.2 million tonnes per annum (Mtpa)
- Total Resource: 123.609 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 38.014 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Bituminous(Met)
- Mine Size: 38.014k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1970
Articles and resources
- 平顶山天安煤业股份有限公司六矿，企查查，Accessed May 2021
- 平顶山天安煤业股份有限公司六矿矿井瓦斯安全问题，道客巴巴，April 21, 2020
- 平顶山天安煤业股份有限公司 2020 年公开发行可续期公司债券（面向合格投资者）（第一期）跟踪评级报告（2020），中诚信国际信用评级有限责任公司，December 1, 2020
- 平顶山天安煤业股份有限公司2021年度第一期短期融资券募集说明书page 97，平顶山天安煤业股份有限公司，April 2021