Tianchen Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Tianchen Coal Mine belongs to Zaozhuang Mining (Group) Co., Ltd. It was built in 1982 and put into production in 1989, with a designed production capacity of 1.2 million tons/year.The approved production capacity in 2020 is 1.5 million tons/year.
- Operator: Zaozhuang Mining (Group) Co., Ltd. Tianchen Coal Mine
- Owner: Shandong Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Zhangwang Town, Tengzhou City, Zaozhuang City, Shandong Province
- GPS Coordinates: 34.924789, 117.108422
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.5 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 134.1645 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 49.8625 million tonne
- Coal Type: Gas coal, Fat coal（Thermal, Met）
- Mine Size: 48.0463 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1989