Tianfu North power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Tianfu North power station (天富集团石河子天富北发电厂) is a 1,320-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the power station in Northern Shihezi City.
Background on plant
Xinjiang Tianfu Thermoelectric and Shanghai Electric have proposed a power station of two units of 660 MW each for Northern Shihezi city.
Construction began in October 2012, with a planned operation date of 2015.
The power station was commissioned in December 2017.
- Sponsor: Xinjiang Tianfu Thermoelectric
- Parent company: Xinjiang Tianfu Group
- Location: Northern Shihezi City, Development Zone, Chemical and New Material Industrial Park, Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 44.440758, 86.094012 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Capacity: 1,320 MW (Units 1-2: 660 MW)
- Type: Ultra-supercritical
- Start year: 2017
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: