Tianjin Beijiang power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Tianjin Beijiang power station is a 4,000-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Tianjin Province, China.
The map below shows the plant, which is located in Hangu Subdistrict, Binhai New Area, Tianjin Province.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: SDIC (64%), Tianjin Energy Investment Group (34%), Tianjin Changlu Hangu Salt Field Company (2%)
- Location: Hangu Subdistrict, Binhai New Area, Tianjin Province, China
- Coordinates: 39.2193209, 117.9298639 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 4,000 MW (Units 1-4: 1,000 MW)
- Type: Ultra-supercritical
- Start year: 2009 (Units 1-2), 2018 (Units 3-4)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: