Tianjin Jinghai power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Tianjin Jinghai power station (天津静海热电厂) is a retired 62-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Tianjin Municipality, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant in Dongchang Road, Jinghai District, Tianjin.
Background on Plant
Tianjin Jinghai power station was a three-unit, 62 MW coal-fired power station in Jinghai. It was commissioned in 1989-2005, and owned by Jinghai State Asset Management Bureau. The three units were retired in 2017.
- Sponsor: Jinghai State asset management bureau
- Location: Dongchang Road, Jinghai, Tianjin Municipality, China
- Coordinates:38.946383, 116.941772 (exact)
- Status: Retired (2017)
- Gross capacity: 62 MW (unit 1-2: 25 MW, unit 3: 12 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 1989,1994,2005
- Coal type: Waste coal
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: