Tianjin Petrolchemical captive power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Tianjin Petrolchemical captive power station (中石化天津石化自备热电) is a 300-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Jin District, Tianjin Municipality, China.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Jin District, Tianjin Municipality, China.
The Tianjin Petrolchemical captive power station was built to supply energy to Tianjin Petrolchemical's operations. While public information about the plant is limited, investment details on the plant's environmental protection projects are available.
In 2013, after the completion of the 100 MW units 7 and 8, the Tianjin Petrolchemical company invested 200 million RMB into installing denitrification systems, which was completed in 2014. Since the beginning of the captive power plant's history, over 1.9 billion RMB has been invested into controlling the plant's emissions.
In 2019, the plant was fitted with upgraded desulfurization technology; denitrification and dust removal equipment had already been previously installed.
- Sponsor: Tianjin Petrolchemical
- Parent company: Sinopec
- Location: Jin District, Tianjin Municipality, China
- Coordinates: 38.8195, 117.4209 (exact)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 300 MW
- Unit 5: Coal-fired subcritical, 50 MW (start-up year not available)
- Unit 6: Coal-fired subcritical, 50 MW (start-up year not available)
- Unit 7: Coal-fired subcritical, 100 MW (start-up in 2010)
- Unit 8: Coal-fired subcritical, 100 MW (start-up in 2010)
Articles and Resources
- "中石化天津投资5.7亿用于20个环保项目－国务院国有资产监督管理委员会". www.sasac.gov.cn (in 中文). 2013-08-19. Retrieved 2021-07-14.
- "中石化天津石化拟投资5.7亿用于20个环保项目". www.yicai.com. 2013-08-19. Retrieved 2021-07-14.
- "天津石化公司热电部7#机组上网电价获批 - 北极星火力发电网". BJX News. 2019-10-23. Retrieved 2021-07-14.