Tianshuibu No.2 Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Tianshuibu No.2 Coal Mine (甘肃万胜矿业有限公司甜水堡二号煤矿) is a permitted coal mine located in Tianshuibu Town of Gansu Province, China. The annual production capacity of it is designed to be 2.4 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Tianshuibu Town, Huanxian County, Qingyang, Gansu Province, China
Coal Mine Background
In March 2018, the National Energy Administration approved the construction of Tianshuibu No.2 Coal Mine, with a designated production capacity of 2.4Mt/year.
- Sponsor: Gansu Wansheng Mining Co.
- Parent Company: China Huadian (60%), individuals (40%)
- Location: Tianshuibu Town, Huanxian County, Qingyang, Gansu Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 37.089484,106.785417
- Status: Proposed
- Production Capacity: 2.4 Mt/year
- Total Resource: 262.682Mt
- Minable Reserves: 203.727Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous
- Mine Size: 29.66k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: