Tianyu Hengjin Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Tianyu Hengjin Coal Mine belongs to Wanbei Coal & Electrical Group Co., Ltd. The mine was formed by the merger and reorganization of other coal mines in 2009, with a 0.6 million tons/year design production capacity.As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year. 
- Operator: Anhui Province Wanbei Coal and Electricity Group Linfen Tianyu Hengjin Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Wanbei Coal & Electrical Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Xiliang Village, Yipingyuan Township, Yaodu District, Linfen City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 36.295571, 111.319669
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 42 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 20 million tonne
- Coal Type: Fat coal, 1/3 coking coal（Met）
- Mine Size: Unknown
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2009
Articles and resources
- 安徽省皖北煤电集团临汾天煜恒晋煤业有限责任公司, 企查查, Accessed August 2021
- 安徽省皖北煤电集团临汾天煜恒晋煤业有限责任公司60万t/a兼并重组整合矿井公众参与信息公告（公示号：030333）, 环评公众参与网, January 13, 2011
- 全省生产煤矿生产能力公告 (As of the end of January 2021), 山西省能源局, February 9, 2021
- 安徽省皖北煤电集团有限责任公司2021年主体评级报告, 东方金城国际信用评估有限公司, February 25, 2021