Tianyu Hengsheng Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Tianyu Hengsheng Coal Mine belongs to Wanbei Coal & Electrical Group Co., Ltd. The mine was formerly known as the Xiguo Coal Mine in Linfen City, which was built in 1949, and has undergone many transformations and expansions.The technical transformation completed in 2010 increased the mine's production capacity to 1.5 million tons/year. As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.5 million tons/year. 
- Operator: Anhui Province Wanbei Coal and Electricity Group Linfen Tianyu Hengsheng Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Wanbei Coal & Electrical Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Ranyao Village, Yipingyuan Township, Yaodu District, Linfen City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 36.287989, 111.306494
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.5 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 38 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 19 million tonne
- Coal Type: Fat coal, 1/3 coking coal（Met）
- Mine Size: Unknown
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1949