Tiaohu No.3 coal mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Tiaohu No.3 coal mine (巴里坤县鑫源煤炭有限责任公司条湖三号矿井) is a proposed mine, with a designed production capacity is 1.2 million tonnes per year, located in Santanghu Town, Barköl Kazak Autonomous County, Hami City, Xinjiang, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the coal mine.
Coal Mine Background
- Sponsor: Santanghu Town, Barkun County Xinyuan Coal Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: Changchun Jiaye Investment Co., Ltd. (60%), Shi Zhonglin (40%)
- Location: Barköl Kazak Autonomous County, Hami City, Xinjiang, China
- GPS Coordinates: 44.333899, 93.274989 (exact)
- Status: Proposed
- Production Capacity: 1.2 Mt/year
- Workforce Size:
- Coal Field:
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves:
- Coal Type:
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: