Tiebei Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Donghu District, Manzhouli City, Inner Mongolia, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Tiebei Coal Mine started construction on December 20, 1983, and was officially handed over to production on August 21, 1991, with a design capacity of 1.50 Mt/a and an approved production capacity of 2.05 Mt/a in 2005. Industrial upgrading was carried out in June 2008, with a design production capacity of 3.0Mt/a. On February 12, 2012, the Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region Coal Industry Bureau  No. 84 passed the comprehensive acceptance of the project. On November 13, 2017, the Office of the State Coal Mine Safety Supervision Bureau agreed the production capacity of North Coal Mine is increased from 3 million tons/year to 3.6 million tons/year.
- Operator:Zhalai Nuoer Coal Industry Co., Ltd. 
- Parent Company: China Huaneng Group
- Location:Donghu District, Manzhouli City, Inner Mongolia, China.
- GPS Coordinates:49.461323, 117.769641(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 3.6Mt/a
- Minable Reserves: 306.1Mt
- Coal Type:, Thermal, Anthracite, Bituminous(longflame coal)
- Mine Size: 30.21k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1991