Tiechanggou power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Tiechanggou power station (国电塔城铁厂沟发电公司) is a retired 50-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Tuoli, Ili, Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, China.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Tuoli, Ili, Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, China.
- Sponsor: Guodian Power Development Co 83.77%; Shaanxi Electric Power Shangde Industry & Trade Co (陕西电力尚德工贸公司) 13.27%; Tacheng State Owned Asset Investment Management Co (塔城地区国有资产投资经营公司) 2.97%.
- Parent company: National Energy Investment Group (84%), Shaanxi Electric Power Group (13%), Tacheng Asset Investment Management (3%)
- Location: Tuoli, Ili, Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 45.8330, 84.8330 (approx.)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (retired): 50 MW
- Unit 3: Coal-fired subcritical, 50 MW (start-up in 2002)
Articles and Resources