Tiefa Daping Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Tiefa Coal Industry (Group) Co., Ltd operates Tiefa Daping Coal Mine, which is owned by Liaoning Energy Industry Holding Group Co., Ltd. The mine started in December 1991 and lasted for 11 years. It was put into trial production on September 27, 2002, with a designed production capacity of 2.4 million tons per year.Its approved production capacity is 4.05 million tons per year.
- Operator: Tiefa Coal Industry (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Liaoning Energy Industry Holding Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Santaizi village, Guandong Town, Kangping County, Shenyang City, Liaoning Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 42.651596, 123.326944(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 4.05 million tonnes per annum (Mtpa)
- Total Resource: 268 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 138.31 million tonnes (as of March 2015)
- Coal Type: Bituminous(Thermal)
- Mine Size: 31.3k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2002