Tiefa Daqiang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Tiefa Daqiang Coal Mine (铁法煤业集团大强煤矿有限责任公司大强煤矿) was formerly named as Changchengwobao Coal Mine before 2008. The mine is located in the Tiefa Mining Area of Mengdong Coal Base in Kangping County, Liaoning Province. The production capacity of it is designed to be 1.5 Million tonnes(Mt)/year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in the South of Yikeshu Village, Zhangqiang Town, Kangping County, Shenyang, Liaoning Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
On May 24th 2006, the National Development and Reform Commission approved the development of Daqiang Coal Mine (then Changchengwobao Coal Mine). The construction has begun in September 2009.
The mine was put into production in 2020.
- Sponsor: Tiefa Coal Industry Group Co.
- Parent Company: Liaoning Tiefa Energy (69.45%), China Cinda Asset Management Co.（30.42%), Kangping State-Owned Asset Operation Co.(0.13%）
- Location: the South of Yikeshu Village, Zhangqiang Town, Kangping County, Shenyang, Liaoning Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 42.749668,123.036949
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.5Mt/year
- Total Resource: 272.35Mt
- Minable Reserves: 128.886Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous(long flame coal, gas coal)
- Mine Size: 54.4k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2020
- Source of Financing: