Tiefstack power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Tiefstack power station, in the state of Hamburg, Germany, has 332 megawatts (MW) of generating capacity (205 MW coal-fired and 127 MW gas-fired).
The map below shows the location of the power station in Hamburg, the state of Hamburg, Germany.
- Sponsor: Vattenfall Hamburg Wärme GmbH
- Parent company: Vattenfall AB
- Location: Hamburg, the state of Hamburg, Germany
- Coordinates: 53.5267, 10.0658 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 332 MW
- Coal type: Bituminous
Articles and Resources
- Kraftwerksliste, ID BNA0400 Bundesnetzagentur (German Federal Network Agency), version from August 2019
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 549300T5RZ1HA5HZ3109 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020