Tieli Yuxiang Cogen power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Tieli Yuxiang Cogen power station (铁力宇祥热电公司城区热电联产集中供热热源建设项目) is a 56-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Tieli, Yichun, Heilongjiang Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Tieli, Yichun, Heilongjiang Province, China.
- Sponsor: Tieli Yuxiang Cogen Power Company
- Parent company: Tieli Yuxiang Thermal Power Company
- Location: Tieli, Yichun, Heilongjiang Province, China
- Coordinates: 46.9800, 128.0651 (exact)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 56 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired (unknown combustion technology), 56 MW (start-up in 2020)