Tieling power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Tieling power station (华电铁岭发电厂) is a 2,520-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Liaoning Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, in Yingchun Road, Sujiatun.
Background on Plant
Tieling power station is a six-unit coal plant in Tieling totaling 2,520 MW. It was commissioned in 1993 to 2008, and owned by China Huadian.
- Sponsor: Jinshan Energy Stock Co. Ltd
- Parent company: China Huadian
- Location: Santaizi Village, Zhenxipu Town, Tieling, Liaoning Province, China
- Coordinates: 42.3450141, 123.8030455 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 2,520 MW (Units 1-4: 300 MW, Units 5-6: 660 MW)
- Type: Subcritical (Units 1-4), Ultra-supercritical (Units 5-6)
- In service: 1993-2008
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "铁岭发电厂," Baike, accessed Nov 2016