Tierra Noble power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Tierra Noble power station (Termoeléctrica Tierra Noble) was a proposed 600-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station, which has been cancelled, in the region of Biobío, Chile.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Cabrero, the region of Biobío, Chile.
- Sponsor: Naturgy Energy Group SA
- Parent company: Naturgy Energy Group SA
- Location: Cabrero, Biobío, Chile
- Coordinates: -37.0431, -72.4057 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (cancelled): 600 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Ex Gas Natural Fenosa desecha la central Tierra Noble, que iba a ser su mayor proyecto en Chile". Revistaei. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "NTGY.MC - Naturgy Energy Group SA Profile". Reuters. Archived from the original on March 19, 2021. Retrieved May 7, 2021.