Tiexin Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Tiexin Coal Mine is a reorganization and reintegration mine approved by Shanxi Province in 2009 with a 0.9 million tons/year design production capacity.As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year.
On July 18, 2021, a safety accident occurred in Xintie Coal Mine, and one person died.
- Operator: Shanxi Poly Tiexin Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: China National Coal Group Corporation
- Location: Xinzhuang Village, Liangdu Town, Lingshi County, Jinzhong City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 36.937557, 111.758549
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 103.525 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 48.6959 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Coking coal, Fat coal, Lean coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 10.349 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2003