Tiger Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Tiger Gas Pipeline is an operating natural gas pipeline.
The pipeline runs from Carthage, Texas, to Delhi, Louisiana.
- Operator: ETC Tiger Pipeline, LLC
- Parent Company: Energy Transfer Partners (50.00%), Chesapeake Energy (50.00%)
- Current capacity: 2,000 million cubic feet per day
- Length: 175 miles / 281.6 km
- Diameter: 42-inches
- Cost: US$1.2 billion
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2010
Tiger Gas Pipeline is operated by ETC Tiger Pipeline, LLC, a subsidiary of Energy Transfer Partners L.P.
Articles and resources
- Tiger Gas Pipeline, A Barrel Full, accessed September 2017
- Asset Data, IJGlobal, accessed Aug. 27, 2020
- Natural Gas Data, Pipeline Projects Energy Information Agency, July 21, 2020
- Energy Transfer Partners Announces Open Season for the Tiger Pipeline Project Pipeline to Provide Takeaway Capacity from the East Texas Carthage Hub Area and the Haynesville Shale Play, Energy Transfer Press Release, Feb. 20, 2009