Tingnan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Tingnan Coal Mine (陕西长武亭南煤业有限责任公司亭南煤矿) is located in Tingkou Town, Changwu County, Xianyang City, Shaanxi Province, China. Its production capacity is 5 million tons/year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Tingkou Town, Changwu County, Xianyang City, Shaanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Tingnan Coal Mine is operated by Shaanxi Changwu Tingnan Coal Industry Co., Ltd. The mine was officially completed and put into operation in October 2006, with a mine production capacity of 3 million tons/year. The minefield is 35.5484km2. The coal quality is high-quality bituminous coal, non-stick coal. Later, the production capacity was increased to 5 million tons/year.
- Sponsor: Shaanxi Changwu Tingnan Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: Shandong Energy Group
- Location: Tingkou Town, Changwu County, Xianyang City, Shaanxi Province, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 35.096062,107.943871(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 5Mt/a
- Total Resource: 393.93Mt
- Minable Reserves: 204.245Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous(non-caking coal)
- Mine Size: 35.5484k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2006
- Total Investment: