Titas-Narshingdi Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Titas-Narshingdi Gas Pipeline is an operating natural gas pipeline.
The pipeline runs from the Titas gas field to Narshingdi district.
- Operator: Titas Gas Transmission and Distribution Company (TGTDCL)
- Parent Company: Petrobangla
- Current capacity: 265 million cubic feet per day
- Proposed capacity:
- Length: 29 mi / 46 km
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 1985
The pipeline is operated by Titas Gas, a subsidiary of Petrobangla.
Articles and resources
- Annual Report, Petrobangla, 2016
- Analysis of Gas Transmission Network of Bangladesh, Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology, February 2002