Titas to A-B Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Titas to A-B Pipeline is an operating natural gas pipeline.
- Operator: Gas Transmission Company Limited (GTCL)
- Parent Company: Petrobangla
- Current capacity: 330 million cubic feet per day
- Proposed capacity:
- Length: 5 mi / 8 km
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2010
The pipeline is operated by GTCL, a subsidiary of Petrobangla.
Articles and resources
- Annual Report, Petrobangla, 2016
- GTCL. "Existing Pipelines". GTCL.org. Retrieved 25 February 2020.
- BGFCL (4 February 2020). "Titas Field". bgfcl.org. Retrieved 25 February 2020.
- Analysis of Gas Transmission Network of Bangladesh, Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology, February 2002