Tomakomai Mill power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Japan and coal.|
Tomakomai Mill power station is a 74-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Tomakomai, Hokkaidō, Hokkaidō Prefecture, Japan.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Tomakomai, Hokkaidō, Hokkaidō Prefecture, Japan.
- Sponsor: Oji Paper Co Ltd
- Parent company: Oji Group
- Location: Tomakomai, Hokkaidō, Hokkaidō Prefecture, Japan
- Coordinates: 42.6362, 141.5883 (exact)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 74 MW
- Unit 14: Coal-fired subcritical, 36 MW (start-up in 1981)
- Unit 15: Coal-fired subcritical, 38 MW (start-up in 1990)
Articles and Resources