Tongde Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Tongde Coal Mine is a reorganized and integrated mine approved by Shanxi Province in 2009, with a 1.2 million tons/year design production capacity. On April 14, 2016, the reorganization and integration project passed the completion acceptance, and the mine was transferred from an infrastructure mine to a production mine.As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year.
At 19:16 on November 10, 2020, a transportation accident occurred in Tongde Coal Mine, killing 1 person.
- Operator: Shanxi Liulin Huifeng Xingye Tongde Coking Coal Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Huifeng Industrial Coking Coal Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Chugou Village, Liulin County, Luliang City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 37.424651, 110.903812
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 115.02 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 41.7921 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Coking coal, Lean coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 9.8271 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1981