Tonghua Steel Group Co., Ltd. plant
|This article is part of the Global Steel Plant Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The map below shows the location of the steel plant in Tonghua, Jilin Province, China.
The plant's parent company, Shougagng Corporation, is 100% owned by the Beijing State-owned Capital Management Center, which is in turn 100% owned by Beijing Municipal People's Government State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission.
- Private/State ownership: state-owned (Beijing Municipal People's Government State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission 100%)
- Parent company: Shougang Corporation 100%
- Owner: Shougang Corporation 100%
- Alternative plant names: Tonghua Iron and Steel Group Co., Ltd.; Tonghua Iron and Steel Co., Ltd.
- Other language plant name: 通化钢铁集团有限责任公司 (Chinese)
- Location: No. 255 Dongsheng Road, Tonghua City, Jilin Province, Jilin Province
- GPS Coordinates: 41.779125, 126.022349 (exact)
- Plant status: operating（BF）
- Start year: 1958 (age 62–63)
- Production capacities (thousand tonnes per annum):
- Steel product category: flat, long
- Steel products: plate, building materials, profiles, pipes and special steel
- Steel sector end users: construction, transportation, automobile, electric power construction, water conservancy engineering, mechanical processing, oil extraction and other industries
- Steelmaking process: integrated
- Primary steel production equipment: 2 blast furnaces (BF) (2x2680m³), 3 basic oxygen furnaces (BOF) (3x210-tonne)
Articles and resources