Tongting Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
The Tongting Coal Mine officially started construction on October 1, 1979, and officially went into production on November 30, 1989. The designed production capacity is 0.9 million tons per year, and the service life is 45.9 years.  The approved production scale in 2019 is 1.5 million tons per year.
- Operator: Huaibei Mining Co., Ltd. Tongting Coal Mine 
- Owner: Huaibei Mining Holdings Co.,Ltd.
- Location: Tongting Village, Lieshan District, Huaibei City, Anhui Province
- GPS Coordinates: 33.613436, 116.657285
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.5 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 136.3270 million tonnes 
- Mineable Reserves: 58.0030 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Coking coal, Fat coal (Met)
- Mine Size: 23.7508k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1989
Articles and resources
- 淮北矿业股份有限公司童亭煤矿, 企查查, Accessed May 2021
- 淮北矿业股份有限公司童亭煤矿采矿权评估报告书(32Page), 北京天健兴业资产评估有限公司, December 13, 2017
- 淮北矿业控股股份有限公司2020年公开发行公司债券（面向专业投资者）（第一期）募集说明书摘要（52页）, 方正证券承销保荐有限责任公司, October 16, 2020
- 淮北矿业控股股份有限公司2020年年度报告（19Page）, 淮北矿业控股股份有限公司, April 25, 2021