Topolobampo-III power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Topolobampo-III power station is a 779-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Sinaloa, Mexico.
The satellite photo below shows the power station in Ahome - Los Mochis, Sinaloa state, Mexico.
- Sponsor: Iberdrola Mexico SA de CV
- Parent company: Iberdrola SA
- Location: Ahome - Los Mochis, the state of Sinaloa, Mexico
- Coordinates: 25.973403, -108.995058 (exact)
- Gross capacity: 779 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 779 MW (commissioned December 2020)
Articles and Resources
- Iberdrola consolidates its position as the largest private electricity producer in Mexico with four new combined cycle plants, Iberdrola website, accessed November 2019.
- "Topolobampo III: La segunda planta de Iberdrola México en Sinaloa". Iberdrola Generación México. Retrieved 2021-02-28.