Torrelavega Mill power station
From Global Energy Monitor
Torrelavega Mill power station is a 37-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in the province of Cantabria, Spain.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in the province of Cantabria, Spain.
- Sponsor: Sniace Sa
- Parent company: Grupo Sniace
- Location: the province of Cantabria, Spain
- Coordinates: 43.3531, -4.0458 (approx.)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 37 MW
- Unit S1: Coal-fired subcritical, 37 MW (start-up year not available)
Articles and Resources