Torrevaldaliga Sud power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Torrevaldaliga Sud power station is a 1,200-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Rome, Italy.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Civitavecchia, the province of Rome, Italy.
- Sponsor: Tirreno Power SpA
- Parent company: Engie SA (50%), Sorgenia SpA (50%)
- Location: Civitavecchia, the province of Rome, Italy
- Coordinates: 42.1241, 11.7624 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 1,200 MW
Articles and Resources
- Torrevaldaliga Sud | Tirreno Power
- Financial Statements at December 31, 2015 Tirreno Power
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1002970 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- Open Power Plants Database, ID g_26WUTRRVLDLIGA55 European Commission Joint Research Centre, version 0.91
- Open Power Plants Database, ID g_26WUTRRVLDLIGA63 European Commission Joint Research Centre, version 0.91