Tortosa Energia power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Tortosa Energia power station is a 40-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Tarragona, Spain.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Tortosa, the province of Tarragona, Spain.
- Sponsor: Tortosa Energia SA
- Parent company: COGEN ENERGIA ESPAÑA S.L.
- Location: Tortosa, the province of Tarragona, Spain
- Coordinates: 40.7702, 0.5389 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 40 MW
Articles and Resources
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1007975 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- Nuestras Plantas Cogen Energia, accessed Aug 6, 2021
- Google Maps accessed January 2020
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019