Torviscosa power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Torviscosa power station is a 790-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Udine, Italy.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Torviscosa, the province of Udine, Italy.
- Sponsor: Edison SpA
- Parent company: Electricite de France
- Location: Torviscosa, the province of Udine, Italy
- Coordinates: 45.8170, 13.2891 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 790 MW
Articles and Resources
- Torviscosa thermoelectric power plant | Edison
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 549300X3UK4GG3FNMO06 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1002971 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 26WUTORVISCOSA1F accessed November 2019
- FRESNA (FIAS Renewable Energy Systems & Network Analysis) version 4.1 (July 2019)