Trailblazer Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Trailblazer Gas Pipeline is an operating natural gas pipeline.
The pipeline runs from Cheyenne, Wyoming, to Beatrice, Nebraska.
- Operator: Trailblazer Pipeline Company, LLC
- Parent Company: Tallgrass Energy Partners, LP
- Current capacity: 878 Million cubic feet per day
- Proposed capacity:
- Length: 436 miles / 701.67 km
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 1981
The Trailblazer Gas Pipeline is operated by Trailblazer Pipeline Company, LLC, a subsidiary of Tallgrass Energy Partners, LP.
Articles and resources
- Trailblazer Gas Pipeline, A Barrel Full, accessed September 2017
- Colo. Interstate Gas v. Natural Gas Pipeline Co., 661 F. Supp. 1448 (D. Wyo. 1987) US District Court for the District of Wyoming - 661 F. Supp. 1448 (D. Wyo. 1987), May 29, 1987
- Trailblazer Pipeline, Tallgrass Energy, accessed January 2018