Trans-Central Sumatra Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Trans-Central Sumatra Gas Pipeline is an operating natural gas pipeline. It is also known as the Gresik-Duri Gas Pipeline.
The pipeline runs from Gresik, South Sumatra to Duri field in the Riau Province of South Sumatra.
- Operator: Transgasindo TGI
- Parent company: Transgasindo TGI
- Current capacity: 425 million cubic feet per day
- Length: 411 miles / 540 kilometers
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 1998
Gas from the pipeline is used by Caltex for steamflood operations in the recovery of crude oil.
Articles and resources
- PGN Company Overview, Gas Negara, January 2009