Trans-Java Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Trans-Java Gas Pipeline is an operating natural gas pipeline.
The pipeline runs from offshore East Java to Pagerungan Island and then to Grissik, South Sumatra.
- Operator: PT Trans-Java Gas pipeline
- Parent Company: PGN Persero
- Current Capacity: 600 million cubic feet per day
- Length: 267 miles / 430 kilometers
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 1994
The Trans-Java Pipeline was Indonesia's first gas pipeline and was originally owned and operated by PT Pertamina Gas. In July 2018 PGN Persero purchased 51% of PT Pertamina Gas.
Articles and resources
- Trans-Java gas pipeline to come onstream, UPI, Feb. 3, 1994
- PGN Pertagas Caplok, 9,677 Km Gas Pipes will be Connected, CNBC Indonesia, Jul. 18, 2018