Trapani power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Trapani power station is a 212-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Trapani, Italy.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Trapani, the province of Trapani, Italy.
- Sponsor: EP Produzione SpA
- Parent company: Energetický a průmyslový holding (EPH)
- Location: Trapani, the province of Trapani, Italy
- Coordinates: 37.8767, 12.5892 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 212 MW
Articles and Resources
- Centrale elettrica di Trapani | EP Produzione
- Business areas - ENERGETICKÝ A PRŮMYSLOVÝ HOLDING, a.s.
- Open Power System Data December 2018
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 26WUUTRAPANI-C1M accessed November 2019
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 26WUUTRAPANI-C2K accessed November 2019