Trebovice power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Czech Republic and coal.|
Trebovice power station is a 177-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Ostrava, Moravskoslezsky Region, Czech Republic.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Ostrava, Moravskoslezsky Region, Czech Republic.
- Sponsor: Veolia Ceska Republika AS
- Parent company: Veolia Group
- Location: Ostrava, Moravskoslezsky Region, Czech Republic
- Coordinates: 49.8319, 18.2113 (exact)
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 177 MW
- Unit 15: Coal-fired subcritical, 72 MW (start-up in 1998)
- Unit 16: Coal-fired subcritical, 72 MW (start-up in 2004)
- Unit 33: Coal-fired subcritical, 33 MW (start-up in 1964)
Articles and Resources