Trianel Hamm power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Trianel Hamm power station is a 838-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Hamm, the state of Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany.
- Sponsor: Trianel Gaskraftwerk Hamm GmbH & Co. KG
- Parent company: The power plant is owned by 27 municipal utilities as well as regional energy suppliers and the municipal utility cooperation Trianel
- Location: Hamm, the state of Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
- Coordinates: 51.6739, 7.9291 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 838 MW
Articles and Resources