Trinec-E3 power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Czech Republic and coal.|
Trinec-E3 power station is a 32-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Moravskoslezsky Region, Czech Republic.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Moravskoslezsky Region, Czech Republic.
- Sponsor: Energetika Trinec As
- Parent company: Energetika Trinec As
- Location: Moravskoslezsky Region, Czech Republic
- Coordinates: 49.6778, 18.6728 (exact)
- Coal type: Lignite/bituminous
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 32 MW
- Unit 3: Coal-fired subcritical, 32 MW (start-up in 1974)
Articles and Resources