Trinity power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Trinity power station (also known as TPL) is a 225-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in the region of Couva-Tabaquite-Talparo, Trinidad and Tobago.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Point Lisas, the region of Couva-Tabaquite-Talparo, Trinidad and Tobago.
- Sponsor: TPL (Trinity Power Limited)
- Parent company: Carib Power Management LLC
- Location: Point Lisas, Couva, Couva-Tabaquite-Talparo, Trinidad and Tobago
- Coordinates: 10.4038, -61.4611 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 225 MW
Articles and Resources