Tsaidamnuur power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Mongolia and coal|
The Tsaidamnuur power station is a proposed 600-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Tuv province, Mongolia.
The map below shows the proposed location for the plant, near Bayanjargalan in Tuv province.
Tengri Holding has proposed a 600 MW supercritical coal plant for Bayanjargalan in Tuv province, Mongolia. It would be fueled by a proposed open-cut thermal coal mine in central Mongolia, also sponsored by Tengri Holding.
- Sponsor: Tengri Coal & Energy Corporation Ltd.
- Parent company: Tengri Holding
- Location: Bayanjargalan, Tuv province, Mongolia
- Coordinates: 47.0602774, 107.8135107 (exact)
- Status: Announced
- Gross Capacity: 600 MW
- Type: Supercritical
- Projected in service:
- Coal Type:
- Coal Source: Domestic
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "International Millennium Mining Corp. Provides Update on Reverse Takeover Transaction," MarketWatch, Jan 14, 2019
- Energy Projects, Tengri Holding, accessed March 2020