Tsentrospilka Coal Mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Tsentrospilka Coal Mine (also called Tsentrosoyuz or Centrosoyuz) was an underground anthracite coal mine in Luhansk Oblast, Ukraine. The mine was closed in 2020.
The map below shows the location of the mine, in Komsomol's'kyi (renamed Dubove by the Ukrainian government), Sverdlovsk (Dovzhansk) Raion, Luhansk Oblast, Ukraine. The mine is located within the rebel-controlled territory of the so-called Luhansk People's Republic.
The Tsentrospilka coal mine is an underground anthracite coal mine. It is operated by DTEK Sverdlovanthracite LLC, a subsidiary of DTEK Group, which is owned by Ukrainian billionaire Rinat Akhmetov. The mine was closed and flooded in September 2020.
- Owner: DTEK Sverdlovanthracite LLC
- Parent Company: DTEK Group (owned by Rinat Akhmetov)
- Location: Komsomol's'kyi (Dubove), Sverdlovsk (Dovzhansk) Raion, Luhansk Oblast, Ukraine
- GPS Coordinates: 48.1233405, 39.6654624 (exact)
- Status: Closed (2020)
- Production Capacity: 0.53 MT/year
- Total Reserves:
- Recoverable Reserves:
- Coal type: Anthracite
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1905
- Source of Financing: